Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lunching with Edie

The girls and I try to meet up with Edie at least once every few weeks for lunch. We drive down to her apartment, eat some food, play with Dudley, mess her kid-free home up a bit, then drive home for naptime. Here are a few pictures from our latest lunch date with Auntie E.







PS: Edie wanted me to let everyone know that the only reason her recliner has a sheet on it, is so Adam wouldn't get dog hair on him while he is recuperating. You see...the chair is technically Dudley's, but Adam had a rib removed (yes...haha..."Adam's Rib" was literally removed from his person to correct some freak circulatory disorder he has), so he has been recovering at home for the past couple of weeks. He could only get comfortable in the recliner, so Dudley was demoted to the floor. THUS, the need for the sheet. Phew.


5 comments:

Leenie said...

First let me introduce myself since I, not Jen am your biggest stalker,,,I am Shannon's aunt Colleen , or "Leenie". I told Shannon how much I enjoyed looking into your lives and she said you wouldn't be weirded out. You guys or should I say girls, crack me up! I have decided I want to be a part of your family and have already picked out my name... Sonya, in keeping with the "S" factor. Your girls are just adorable and I so look forward to seeing what they have been up to. Your wit is priceless and it makes the pictures all the more. You both seem like wonderful parents who are filling their girls lives with love and adventure and I appreciate you sharing it with me and all the other stalkers out there! Give those girls a big kiss for me.

Missy said...

I LOVE the Marilyn pose!

Natalie said...

Dear Colleen...er..Sonya. :-)

Thanks for the sweet note!! I'm glad you like the blog.

Anonymous said...

is that a pepperidge farm cheddar goldfish on stella's outfit? that's my all-time favorite snack food.

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I, too, love the blog and ditto "Sonja's" comments. Just want to let you know that Adam and I have something in common...my rib was removed when I was his age! Good luck, Adam and happy healing. Love Linda (aka grannylin or Cas' mom)