Sunday, August 3, 2008

August pics and stories

We have a new set of pictures to share...click here.
Here are a couple of new stories from the girlies:

Yesterday, Sophia was engaging in the age old activity of nose picking. Sasha looked at her and said very matter-of-factly: "Sobia Rose....don' pick yers nose....dats grosssss." I love that our 2 yr old is disciplining her big sis.
At lunch today, Sasha and Sophia were sitting at the table conversing about a picture of Michael and me. Sophia was explaining to Sasha that "first Daddy and Mommy got married....then they went to the moon....and then they got me." The whole going to the moon bit was where she meant to say that we went on our honeymoon. Sasha believed every word. Reminded me of the days when I could tell Edie just about anything, and she'd believe it. ;-)

Stella is doing great - still trying to get those two bottom teeth in, which isn't fun for anyone. She's getting up twice a night; one time more than she was 2 months ago. The girl is H-U-N-G-R-Y. She'll be 5 months old on Friday!

3 comments:

Missy said...

That's an awesome picture of Stella! Also, I didn't realize that Edie wouldn't believe anything you tell her anymore. Is that really true?

edie said...

shut it, missy. i'd say that i've gotten much better....like, if natty told me that nair permed your leg hairs now there's no way i'd believe her.

edie said...

also, natty, you'll be making dinner for me again sometime this week. be ready.