Friday, January 11, 2008

Back in the swing of things...

Well, it has taken me a while to get back to updating since our whirlwind of travels over the holidays. Things are pretty much back to normal - preschool started up again on Tuesday, and Sophia definitely was looking forward to seeing her class buddies after the long break. Both girls are doing great lately - Sasha talks alot and is signing less frequently...she manages to get her point across pretty well with words now. She calls Sophia "Beese" - and we're not sure how she came up with that, but we like it and hope it sticks! Today while Sophia was at school, I found Sasha holding the door to the garage open and shouting "Beese....Beeese??" She was looking for her best bud.

Sophia is still in princess mode. If we're home, she has a princess dress, tiara, and shoes on, and we have to call her by the particular princess's name or she won't respond (this all started at Disneyland). Sometimes I'll find her just looking at herself in the mirror, and she'll say "MAMA!! I'm booootiful!" It was cute at first...

Nothing new on the baby #3 front. We're down to single digits in the "weeks remaining" count, and our check-ups have all been great. I feel good but tired. I'm sure much of it has to do with chasing these two little fireballs around everyday. Sash is soooooo much more active (read: crazy - or "spirited" as the parenting books like to nicely put it) than Sophia ever was!!! She is really giving me a run for my money.

Happy 2008!! More to come soon.

1 comment:

edie said...

we want xmas pictures!!