Monday, September 17, 2007

Soph's homework

Sophia's homework for this week was to tell a story about her house. Here is what she came up with. Enjoy.

"My name is Soph, and I live in a house. My house looks like a caterpillar. It is green with a purple door. Inside the house I eat grapes and play with bears. I live with Mommy, Daddy and Sasha. Sasha takes naps in her purple room, and I take naps in my pink room. My favorite thing to do with Sasha is to dump out all the puzzles in the living room. I like to dance in my house and play with babies in the basement, too. Eating dinner is fun at my house because I like to eat food. I feel happy in my house."

By the way, she told her teacher today that she'd like her name to be "Soph" (rhymes with loaf) instead of "Sophia". We're hoping she grows out of this.

No comments: