Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Check up

Hello out there....
Today we had a 13 week baby check-up. Smidge's heartbeat was good and strong -- and for all you Old Wives' Tale people out there that believe the heart rate can tell you the sex of the baby, the rate was 160 bpm. Now keep in mind....Sophia's hb throughout the pregnancy was almost always about 150. She was well into the "girl range". Sasha on the other hand was cool, calm and collected, and she usually clocked in at 130 bpm -- the BOY range. SO, although for a time I was a believer in the heart rate theory, Sasha blew it.

On a sad note, Michael and both lost our season openers in fantasy football. I think I need to focus more on football and less on these kids. Thoughts?

3 comments:

Missy said...

I would focus less on football and more on smacktalkin' your competition.

Anonymous said...

FYI...Augy has come up for the perfect name for Smidge if he/she is born on March 17th. It works for a boy or a girl. Fish and I both thought it was brilliant. Young smidge could be known as....Spaghetti Tognetti. Brilliant!

Kelly

Natalie said...

Brilliant is EXACTLY what comes to mind when I hear that name.