Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Not much time to write....but here are a few sets of pictures from the past month.

We had a great time with the Aberle crew over Thanksgiving -- we're so lucky that everyone traveled to Denver this year!! Click here for pictures.

ALSO, since I didn't take many pictures of the girls over Halloween, here is Laurie's Kodak album. The girls and I took our first road trip without Daddy to SD at the end of October. Stella ended up getting croup while we were there, and she was soooo miserable on Halloween. I didn't even put her costume on...poor kid. Soph and Sash had a blast trick or treating with their cousins, and I was pleasantly surprised it didn't blizzard while we were there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! I love your captions the most. It looks like the Aberle clan had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Missy said...

Those comments were HILARIOUS. I liked the Edie show. And the pic of Stella on the floor (taking a nap) is a framer for sure!

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie and family... I just ran across your blog while looking at Shannon's. What a cute family, and the Voice Thread is a really neat idea! I wonder what things would come out of Braden's head while doing that... Hope all is well for you guys, we're doing great in Pittsburgh.