Wednesday, February 27, 2008

And the answer is...

Ok, so Edie didn't know (too young - apparently she was born AFTER the movie came out....what a baby). Missy didn't know either. Laurie guessed Dirty Dancing - WRONG. Carla, I think my "most excellent" comment threw you off. The only one who got it after a clue was everyone's favorite tv/movie buff....Kelly Rizo.
The answer is:

SPLASH!

Here is the screen shot from the scene I thought of when Sasha was wearing her outfit yesterday.




It wasn't THAT hard, was it?!?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

never was a big Darryl Hannah fan---

Natalie said...

but who didn't LOVE Mrs. Stimler?!?!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking-- the "I feel pretty" big sister from Dirty Dancing--didn't she wear a flowered bikini top to sing?

Mama Cools said...

Of course Kelly got it! I would be disappointed if she hadn't. She is a rock star and so is Sasha...nice look. :)

Anonymous said...

I would have posted and won the contest but I just learned how to post. Now that Im educatied look out grammy beautiful