Monday, July 16, 2007

The latest

We are back in Denver after a long trip to South Dakota (the girls and I) and Montana (Michael). We all had a great time seeing our family! Sophia and Sasha both braved the crowds and heat at Mt. Rushmore to see the 3rd of July Fireworks Extravaganza. I was a little skeptical about taking them both up, but it turned out to be a great time...popsicles, hotdogs, great music, a B1 Bomber flyover....can't beat that with a stick.

Michael had a nice trip, too. Apparently his index is ALMOST to single digits. I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I guess it is a good thing. The new golf clubs must be working. I actually squeezed in a round of golf with Edie while we were in SD. It was actually just 9 holes, but to me, 9 holes is a round. Edie plays my kind of golf -- unlimited mulligans, kick your ball out of the rough and any other tough spot, and MAYBE keep score. We had a blast.

Now we're back in Denver, and we've had a fun week at home. We've had a few summer birthday parties and some relaxing nights at home as a family. Sasha is all over the place -- walking, signing and blabbing. She has about 15-20 signs now, and she picks them up so easily! It is fun to watch. Sophia is fully potty trained - even at night. That is big relief and a big milestone we've been eager to reach!

This weekend is the 3rd Annual Moonlight for M&M, so we're heading back to South Dakota to take part in the festivities! Should be a great time, and we hope they make a ton of money to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

Not much else to report...I think Michael and I are going to figure out how to get rid of a wasp's nest tonight. SCAAAAAAARYYYYYY!!!!!

Ciao!

4 comments:

cas said...

Your big purple font gives me a headache. Good post though.

Natalie said...

The large print is for our elderly readers....but since you're the first to lodge a complaint, I've changed the text and font. A soft pink...hopefully that will help your eyes, you delicate little flower.

cas said...

Ummmm. Are you sure you have any readers besides Missy and I? First rule of customer service: the customer is ALWAYS right.

I'd like to see some 10pt Arial blue font. Thank you, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Me! car